A boutique designed home or hotel is an intimate, design-inspired property which distinguishes itself from properties with mass produced furniture and prefab building solutions with high-quality materials, designer soft-furnishings, and quirky touches used to create a memorable visual experience,
The designer looks for the independent spirit of the property owners, to style their rooms individually, to incorporate locally sourced bespoke products, materials & craftsmanship and to add a generous contribution to the atmosphere of comfort and luxury.
In other words Boutique Design is personalised, customised, unique and individual.
At Quinta Style we are proud to be specialised in interior boutique design. Since 1999 we design for new build properties and renovations. Its our dedication to create functional and personal interiors you will love to live in. Focussing on your style, your design, your comfort and your look.
We work from our studio shop where we create contemporary design solutions. Here you can “touch & feel” the latest material- and bespoke furniture-samples. Our personal “design managers” are inspiring and solution focussed. They work in a casual, inviting, energetic, creative and professional atmosphere.
The design managers are supported by their team members at the
– project centre were we have stock-items and decorations for the final touch.
– warehouses for preparations, quality control, planning and administration.
The roots of our experienced team are in interior design, architecture, hotel- and project management. We have designed and managed 500+ large & small residential & hotel projects.
Our logo shows the intersection of the different services needed to create complete interiors including interior-, bathroom-, kitchen-, furniture-design and decoration.
We are your partner, to turn hotels into leisure experiences & houses into homes, to deliver an impeccable service which is tailored to your personality.
During the development of our company we acknowledged the appreciation of our clients that we have a personal approach in the design as well as the management of each project. We invest in designers who are trained and experienced, able to be your personal design manager.
They are trained and/or experienced as architect, interior-designer, interior-decorator or project manager and will provide all necessary specialties to take your project from concept to a smooth turn-key completion.
These are a few of their design manager tasks they are dealing with next to their creative design work.
– Contribute to planning and co-ordination in a way that adds value to your property project.
– Establish good communication and collaboration between all parties involved to create an effective flow of design, production and installation information.
– Avoid risks and problems by finding solutions before they materialise.
They also have
– All basic interior- and/or general- architecture knowledge as well as knowledge of construction aspects.
– A good ability of technical aspects of design and construction matters, systems and processes.
– An understanding of planning applications, building regulations, codes of practice, environmental and health and safety regulations.
This means that the Quinta Style design manager, appointed to your project, has a considerable experience about design as well as interiors and building and has a wide experience on a number of projects. Suitable to be …